DURELL VERSION 7.5.01
This is an interim update that includes further changes to the Applied Systems integration and changes to aid with cashbook reconciliation as well as other improvements, bug fixes and bespoke developments.
- Client reference (client ID) added to the cashbook reconciliation screen to help with account reconciliation.
- Added a “Show client ID” tick box to the “Cashbook report”
General Broker Only
- Fixed further issues with renewals on AXA IHP schemes taken up via EDI with Applied Systems.
- Fixed an issue with that would occasionally duplicate the postcode on “Address Line 6” of some “Commercial” policies taken up via EDI with Applied Systems
- “Renewal amend risk” can now be taken up via EDI with Applied Systems when a “Renewal invite” isn’t present
- Fixed an issue with “No previous insurance” field on Household policies taken up via EDI with Applied Systems.
- Fixed an issue with premiums figures occasionally displaying incorrectly in the policy premium screen post EDI take up
- Fixed an issue with the “Extended Statement to Excel” whereby an error would occur if an apostrophe was used in the “Policy Holder” field on the linked ledger header.
- Renewal MS=Y added to the multi-invoice “include policies” options which now allows mailshotted renewal rows to work with multi-invoice templates.
- Setting up accident types bug fixed – previously incorrectly showing policy stages instead of the accident type list
- Fixed an issue with “Standard” “Claims bordereau”, character limit on ‘Details of Loss’ column extended.