DURELL VERSION 7.4.90
We are currently working on some big ticket items – primarily a database upgrade that will bring greater security and performance for all users, as well as improved accessibility from CFS. We’ve been working on this for 2 months and it is now in the testing phase. It is likely to be a few weeks or months before general release and we will provide more information closer to the time. Apologies to any clients waiting on other developments or wondering why our recent updates appear light – rest assured we are working hard on the system behind the scenes!
This is an interim update that includes some changes to the Applied Systems integration & Inland Revenue VAT Integration as well as other improvements, bug fixes and bespoke developments.
- Rolled out a fix for a Word template issue whereby templates produced would occasionally contain previously run templates data.
- Updated Durell VAT return integration, automatic authentication has been changed to meet requirements requested by the Inland Revenue.
General Broker Only
- Fixed an issue with Applied Systems EDI whereby lapse request issued on AXA household cases caused an error.
- Fixed an issue with Applied Systems EDI whereby AXA IHP scheme renewals would error due to an issue with “Other Covers”
- Fixed intermittent bug in Gross Written Premiums report which gave users errors or incorrect warnings that the report was already open or that permission was denied.