We’ve made further improvements to the ‘Client and policy notes and appointments’ report (on the ‘Client’ tab of Reports and used when printing a selection of notes).
- The Adviser and Leads dropdowns are now multi-select, e.g. so you can report on notes for a selection of advisers and/or leads.
- User Groups have been added to the ‘Include notes for user’ dropdown, e.g. so you can report on notes for user group “Admin”.
- There’s now a checkbox ‘Pop-up on open’, which is a per user setting for saved report layouts. Any report saved with this checked will open in the background when that user logs in to Durell, so for example they can see a list of notes still to be completed each morning.
- You can now automatically create a Note when sending an SMS message from the client screen using the new ‘Create note’ checkbox and ‘Action’ dropdown in the pop-up. Default values can be specified in the ‘SMS Messaging’ Setup screen, e.g. to create a note with action “SMS Message”.
- SMS messages can now be sent to Business Clients similarly to Individual Clients.
- Under Reports in Accounts the ‘Statements’ report ‘Transaction trail’ now filters out cashbook entries before the ‘Print from’ date.
- When printing ‘Ledger entries’ in Sales or Purchases or printing the Cashbook you can now specify to “Group by user”, with a dropdown to select “[All Users]” or a specific user. User details on ledger entries have only been captured from update 7.0.74 onwards, i.e. grouping by user will only work for new ledger entries. If there is no user for an entry it will be listed under “User – Unknown” in the reports. [N.B. If a user is deleted any associated entries will be listed under “User – Deleted”.]
- If the Sales or Purchases ledgers, Cashbook or Bankbook are sorted by “Entry date” then an option under the signpost is enabled to Filter -> ‘From date … ‘ which will hide entries prior to the date entered in the pop-up. [N.B. if the sort order is changed the filter is cleared.]
- Character limit issue for very long Notes now resolved.
- When reconciling accounts in the Cashbook you can now order by Balance – ordered by absolute value, i.e. no negatives are taken into account.
- The bug causing the Notes icon flashing reminder (for notes not ‘Done’) not to work for some notes has been fixed.
- Creating documents for data sets that include Factfind fields is now much faster.
- The issue some users experienced regarding unread messages from weblink has been resolved.
- The SQL error given when running the ‘Sales analysis’ report from the ‘Client’ tab of Reports has now been resolved.
- The error when printing the Cashbook for an individual client has been resolved.
- The error when deleting and merging a client record with another record has been resolved.
- The error when searching in the client screens for ‘Address set’ equals “[All address sets]” with a blank value for ‘RefCode’ has been resolved.
- The bug where the TCF report was showing all policies when being run for a ‘Pol holder’ with no policies has been fixed.
General Broker List
- The field ‘… life 2’ has been added to the client screen as a Sanctions Search ref for the second life (as specified in the Factfind).
- Option added in Claims under signpost -> ‘Claims’ -> ‘Hide completed’ and checkbox ‘Completed’ added to Setup screen ‘Claims stages’ to enable completed claims to be hidden.
- The values in the ‘Claims Management Fees’ screen will now update automatically as other related fields are changed, e.g. increasing the ‘Incurred’ amount will reduce the ‘Current reserve’ amount correspondingly.
- You can now add individual payments to management fee claims using the ‘Individual payments’ button in the ‘Claims Management Fees’ screen.
- The data fields for items listed in the Claims ‘Individual payments’ window are now available to Word and Excel.
- Now when sending Claims data to Word or Excel for multiple records (e.g. “Claims, Mailshot = Y” or “Claims, All Records”), the related policy details are linked to the claims record, so for example you can get the related policy’s start and end dates.
- Some small fixes have been made to the recent changes to the ‘Marine, yacht / boat’ commercial screen:
- fields “Purchase date” and “Last survey date” are now free format text to allow entries like “2016” or “Dec 14”, all existing data has been retained;
- when the “Rating %” field is passed to Excel it now has 6 decimal places;
- Endorsements and Conditions are passed through to renewals.
- Under Reports in Accounts the ‘Client bank’ report “Reconciliation (Solvency)’’ now calculates the line item “General Commissions returned by insurer outstanding or owed” correctly – previously there were issues with part reconciled ledger entries.
- When creating a new quote for ‘Quote type’ equals “Other” a ‘Policy reference’ is no longer required to move to the next screen or exit the quote.
- In Setup -> ‘General insurance’ you can now specify that new policies have no default stage (by selecting the blank item at the top of the list). This means the user will be prompted to enter a stage when creating a new policy.
- The bug stopping the default currency being pulled through to new quotes for ‘Quote type’ equals “Other” and ‘Type’ equals “Commercial” or “Other” has been fixed.
- Document template issue for policies with more than 3 add-ons now resolved.
- The iprism policy import now includes a dropdown to specify default payment method.
- The ‘Overflow’ error some users experienced with the ‘New business (quote conversion)’ report has now been fixed.
- The bug causing the ledger entry for the first instalment to lose its link to Adviser / Lead when posted directly from the Policy screen has been fixed.
- The value ‘Not set’ has been added to the ‘Business’ dropdown for all policy types.
- The following value has been added to the ‘Basis of excess’ dropdown on the ‘Professional indemnity’ commercial screen:
“Each and every claim excluding costs and expenses”
- The following values have been added to the ‘Basis of excess’ dropdown on the ‘Medical Malpractice’ commercial screen:
“Each and every claim including costs and expenses”;
“Each and every claim excluding costs and expenses”.
Financial Adviser List
- Fees created in Notes are now included in the ‘Time cost analysis’ report similarly to Diary fees. The report is available from the ‘Life’ tab in Reports as well as from File -> Print in the Diary.
- You can now transfer / withdraw all of a funds value without closing the fund – allowing a fund to reach zero as the result of sales and purchases but still be ongoing.
- In Setup -> ‘Life & Investment policies’ you can now specify that new policies have no default stage (by selecting the blank item at the top of the list). This means the user will be prompted to enter a stage when creating a new policy.
- Clawbacks in Commission Download are now posting correctly as positive rather than negative amounts.
- Insurer added to the ‘Match Policy’ screen in Commission Download.
- Property funds are now included in Standard Life SIPP contract enquiry valuations.
- The errors some users experienced in Commission Download when items are matched on variations of a policy reference (i.e. matching to the reference with a suffix after a hyphen) have been resolved.
- The error caused when trying to update the price of a fund that doesn’t have a currency specified has been resolved.
The error caused when trying to revalue from Fin Express for a fund with no currency specified has also been resolved.