DURELL VERSION 7.3.56
Broker specific statement for agency policies as well as report optimisations, Improvements, bug fixes and bespoke developments.
- Further improvements to Durell’s compatibility with high resolution monitors
- Columns added to the Excel version of the Quote Conversion report for Adviser and Lead
- Field ‘Search Name’ now added to ‘Client birthday list’ report located in ‘Reports’
- Fixed an issue with the digital VAT submission if you were due a refund from HMRC.
- Currency marker removed from Cashbook Remittance, as hard-coded ‘£’ symbol was unsuitable for multi-currency brokers
- Commas included in a policies ‘Policy Reference’ fields will no longer cause formatting issue when exported to Excel.
- ‘Client email’ added to policy ‘Column Setup’
- Fixed an issue with the two data protection setup settings ‘Add above ticks to newly entered records’ & ‘and set consented date to the current date’. They will now work as intended.
General Broker Only
- Added cover field ‘Cover From’ from to all ‘Commercial’ products policy screen
- Column for “Payment Method” added to Excel export of the bordereau
- You can now add MTA’s to an original policy after a renewal invite or rebroke has taken place for commercial policies. Enabled under ‘Setup > General Insurance > Commercial tab > Allow MTAs to be created even though a renewal or rebroke exists’.
- The ‘Client bank account reconciliation (Solvency) report located in ‘Reports > General’ no longer includes net premiums for insurers marked as ‘Risk transfer’.
- ‘Tax Fee Protection Insurance’ added as a new ‘Commercial’ product.
- Broker charge merge fields now displaying the correct values in templates at MTA stage.
- Broker specific statement now available via ‘Accounts > Reports > Statements’. This is called ‘Extended Statement in Excel’. Specific to AG (Agency) method brokers that shows the total amount owing taking into consideration the payaways that they will deduct.
Financial Adviser Only
- Optimised the running of ‘RMAR Section K reports’ on Virtual Servers, would previously take longer than intended.
- On the ‘List Policies’ report located in ‘Reports > Life’ added ‘Client created date’ to ‘Order By’ and ‘With’ dropdown fields after ticking ‘Send to Excel’. Also added a new “Show earnings” tick box which also is enabled when sending to excel.
- ‘Pension, Small pots’ added as a ‘Pension’ product type.